Creaform Announces ‘Creaform Connect: 3D Measurement Solutions Summit’
A world leader in 3D measurement solutions, today announced its plans for Creaform Connect: 3D Measurement Solutions Summit , a new virtual fair and conference. At this event, which takes place on November 17 and 18 live, forward-thinking manufacturers, educational institutions and businesses will be able to explore the latest innovations and engineering services from Creaform.
Attendees from a wide variety of industries – including automotive, aerospace, metallurgy, and many more – will learn how Creaform solutions address multiple challenges, from product lifecycle management and quality control to reverse engineering, Industry 4.0, NDT and MRO. Newly released products such as the MetraSCAN BLACK 3D scanner and the new R-Series automated quality control solutions suite will be featured, as well as educational offerings preparing engineers and designers for tomorrow’s world of work. future.
At this virtual summit, discover the most versatile dimensional metrology solutions and services on the market by:
- Recently Released Innovations: Enjoy a new standard in automated and portable metrology through videos, technical specifications, best practices, case studies and more.
- Demonstrations of each solution: The dynamic and interactive booths will showcase 3D technology and services and provide opportunities to ask questions about custom applications.
- A dozen lectures: Lectures on a wide range of applications and industries will offer additional learning opportunities as well as access to leading experts.
- Support in multiple languages: The global Creaform team will offer live support through individual chats, group discussions and video calls in Spanish, English, French, German, Italian and Portuguese, with support in additional languages upon request.
- Live and On-Demand Content: Dual format options allow attendees to interact and enjoy information at their own pace and convenience.
“2020 changed the trade show landscape, but did not slow the pace of Creaform innovations,” said Fanny Truchon, president of Creaform. “This year, Creaform launched the fastest and most accurate portable 3D scanner on the market, a versatile line of automated solutions, new and improved options for non-destructive testing, and more.”
“We are always looking for new ways to engage and share our technology and insights with companies where we can provide the greatest impact and benefits internationally,” added Marc-Antoine Schneider, Vice President of Sales for Creaform. “Through Creaform Connect we will share our 3D solutions with leaders in the manufacturing and transportation industries and more.