ANCA Motion challenges the conventional approach to cylindrical grinding, bringing CyGrind to TIMTOS 2019
Visit ANCA Motion to find out more about our CyGrind Cylindrical Grinding software, striking a perfect balance between flexibility and user friendliness.
February 2019: Set to be the third largest exhibition for the machine tools industry, Taipei International Machine Tool Show (TIMTOS) is expected to have over 50,000 visitors this year. ANCA Motion is helping to bring OEM and machine builders into the era of the ‘Smart Factory’ with its range of motion control CNC solutions. From cylindrical grinding, to laser cutting applications, to the proven technology of the LinX linear motors – ANCA Motion will have a full range of products on display at TIMTOS.
Naveen Nadesan, Global Marketing Manager at ANCA Motion comments: “Simply put, we love motion. With over 40 years’ experience in the grinding industry, we know our customers’ needs intimately. It is an exciting era with new technology disrupting the market and making the concept of a Smart Factory a realistic and achievable goal. We are excited to help our customers understand how a premium CNC solution can deliver a range of benefits.”
Visit ANCA Motion at Hall 2, Stand Q0228
What you will find on the ANCA Motion stand:
CyGrind: A Cylindrical Grinding Turnkey CNC System Solution
ANCA Motion’s newly developed CyGrind CNC solution challenges the conventional approach to cylindrical grinding. The CyGrind Cylindrical Grinding software strikes a perfect balance between flexibility and user friendliness, which when combined with advanced features of the CNC control, delivers a high-end solution for precision cylindrical grinding. This capability has been further enhanced with the newly released off-centre and non-round grinding options. The modern user interface allows the operator to easily define and visualise the geometry segments as well as all process parameters using a logical process-driven flow.
The software includes a simulation mode allowing a visual review of the process prior to grinding. CNC features developed specifically for grinding processes, such as Live Offset and ANCA Motion’s unique in-cycle MPG Feed, improve productivity and operator confidence when setting up and running a cylindrical grinding job.
CyGrind offers the complete package, providing extensive functionality and user friendly software, making it the most comprehensive on the market.
• Simple and flexible graphical geometry editor for part definition.
• Flexible wheel geometry specification combined with graphical representations.
• Unique MPG feed feature allows operators to manually move along a programmed path.
• Compensation and adjustment options to ensure parts meet accurate specifications.
• Full support for part probing, gauging and wheel dressing.
• Off Centre and grinding of non-round shapes.
• Separate logical machines allow the grinder and loader to work independently for loading operations.
Laser Cutting Control Solutions
ANCA Motion’s laser cutting control system is the complete package, offering hardware and software solutions.
Our laser cutting application software; Cut Assist, supports advanced features such as ramping frequency and duty during piercing, fast and reliable height following control, laser head protection during all operations, ability to start from any item on the part, and can cut 1,200 holes in one minute.
• Our Commander software is easy-to-use and is fully customisable.
• ANCA Motion’s AMI5000 Touch Pad HMI supports fast and flexible access for real-time control, in conjunction with the handheld EtherCAT Remote Handheld Pendant.
• Expect high precision with ANCA Motion’s AMC5 CNC, and high performing motion control delivered by ANCA Motion’s AMD5x Multi-Axis Servo System.
The LinX S-Series Linear Motor
The innovative LinX® cylindrical Linear Motor (international patent pending) offered by ANCA Motion provides improved performance at lower cost when compared to conventional flat linear motors and rotary motors. The high speed and acceleration, standalone thermal stability, and the ability to achieve high IP67 protection make LinX® an ideal solution for machine tools, food processing and other automation industries.
• Designed for machine tools.
• No backlash or reversal errors.
• Efficient fluid-cooling thermal barrier.