AMTEXSat 11/07/2020-Tue 14/07/2020
AMTEX – North India’s biggest exhibition on metal cutting and machine tools industry.
As one of the biggest exhibition in India on metal cutting and machine tool industry, AMTEX – Asian Machine Tool Exhibition has been taking place since 2001 in New Delhi. Bringing international and national players from India and overseas, AMTEX creates an ultimate marketplace which offers unique business, learning and networking opportunities. Reed Triune Exhibitions, the organisers of AMTEX work closely with industry stakeholders to keep the event relevant with changing needs of the industry and to enhance the experience of our exhibitors and visitors.
Some of the new features of the event includes:
- Industry conferences and open-floor workshops
- Buyer delegations from neighbouring countries
- VIP buyer program
- Co-located Automation & Robotics exhibition
- Bigger exhibition space catering to over 600 exhibitors
- Increased participation from global companies
Spread over 25,000 sqm exhibition space, the exhibition is expected to bring together more than 600 exhibitors, over 25,000 trade visitors from more than 120 countries.